Monday, November 13, 2006

First post

This is my first post. I had used to have a blog on this site a long time ago. I can't remember what my old log on was so I had to create a new one.

Friday I met up with some friends out in Brea. Went to dinner at Lucille's bbq. Pretty good stuff. Huge portions! Gotta love that since I'm a fattie! After dinner we discussed some stuff and made some decisions on our upcoming business venture. I won't disclosed what we're doing just yet. Hopefully it all works out.

So on Saturday I hit up Flight Club L.A. with my buddy Matt. I needed to sell some shoes to make some money. Beth has been hounding for months to sell some of my gear. So after like 6 months (it's probably been much longer than that) I decided to go sell them at FCLA.
I brought down 3 pairs of AJ XI's.













After a few failed attempts on EBAY, FCLA was my last hope for selling these shoes. Within hours of dropping these off at the store, the Space Jams sold for 300 snaps. Hopefully the other 2 pairs will sell this week.
After that, had dinner with wifey, her cousin and our friend RJ. We hit up BJ's in Burbank. It was strange though, BJ's is normally crowded on a Saturday night. But this night it was dead. It was all good though, I prefer it to be that way. Had some nachos, pizza and a bomb ass pizookie.
KJ (my son) was really cranky this weekend. He was running a high fever and was teething. Trying to keep him happy was a chore this weekend. Beth stayed home with him for 2 straight days. She needed to get out of the house. So on Sunday I ditched my basketball games and stayed with the lil monster and Beth went out with her sister and cousin.
Well that was my weekend.
I'm gonna try and post when I can. Hopefully it's not too sporadic.
Outro.

No comments: